January 8, 2020
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
– Do you care about developing products that can change people’s life for better?
– Are you passionate about Microsoft Technology stack?
– Do you know what “hygge” means?😊
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, then Auditdata is looking for you — talented, proactive and compassionate Software Engineer to join our international team in Kyiv office.
Danish company, Auditdata A/S, has for more than 25 years been successfully providing state of the art technology solutions within Audiology healthcare domain worldwide. Our software and hardware products help people breaking their hearing loss physiological and psychological barriers to significantly improve their life quality.
We are pioneers and #1 choice for hearing care professionals because we care!
As a member of Auditdata’s development group, you will work in a software-hardware product team and focus on creating and supporting high quality product based on Agile best practices. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading development & optimization of the smart audiometry product portfolio
- Creating new features and updating existing functionality
- Working closely with Product Owner and Clinical Audiologist to analyze user requirements and provide creative technical solutions to non-trivial tasks from the idea stage to production
- Engaging proactively cross-products / teams where integrations and overlapping functionalities must be developed
- Working closely with hardware team to make sure software and hardware are aligned
- Ensuring product architecture and overall code quality are up to the high standards
- Solving complex, technically challenging problems within the products
- Ability to come up with, argument and make live new ideas and solutions
Our succesful candidate has/is:
- Proficient knowledge of design patters and OOP principles,
- 5+ years of commercial experience with C#/.NET
- Few years of experience with WPF
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- Well-founded analytical approach to finding simple solutions for complex problems
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Proactive situational leadership approach in daily work
- Excellent communication, planning and task management skills
- Self-driven, eager to learn and broaden your technical knowledge
- Able and willing to facilitate team knowledge sharing, learning culture and teamwork
- Excellent English and communication skills with good sense of humor 😊
Will be a plus:
- Azure Cloud
- SQL Databases
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.