November 19, 2019
Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a creative, data-driven content specialist and campaign marketing manager to focus on generating solid leads for our business. In this role, you will play an important part of increasing our revenue by taking ownership of inbound and outbound marketing strategies aimed at creating demand for our software solutions among private retail hearing clinics and public audiology practices at hospitals. You will be working closely with our marketing director and key members of our sales team to ensure that leads are of high quality.
Your primary focus will be on demand generation created through digital and to some extent conventional marketing campaigns. That means you will be involved in developing and launching integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels such as events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs. As part of this, you will be trained to use our newly acquired CRM and marketing automation platform named ZOHO.
Since we are a relatively small – and in many areas still non-developed marketing function – you will also play a role in shaping and setting up the technological pre-requisites needed to build such a marketing system. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but we do expect that you are curious and energetic person that is eager to learn fast.
Part of your job will also be content production including producing content on your own or managing relationships to selected freelancers, agencies, vendors and related budgets. This means you need to be able to independently write for example a press release, blog, customer case or website copy. To do this you will need to be either fluent or native in English, both written and orally.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years in digital marketing and campaign management, preferably in a software company.
- Solid understanding of how digital marketing channels function
- Some experience with lead generation and database marketing and segmentation for email marketing and a good understanding of database health and how to nurture responders and leads
- Understanding of marketing metrics and funnel analytics to optimize existing campaigns as well as advise team on strategies to drive demand
- Solid writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) you created.
- Possibly some experience in marketing automation
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills as well as analytical and project management skills
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.