January 8, 2020
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
– Do you care about developing products that can change people’s life for better?
– Are you passionate about data and Azure Cloud ?
– Do you know what “hygge” means?😊
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, then Auditdata is looking for you — talented, proactive and compassionate DevOps/Release Engineer to join our international team in Kyiv office.
Danish company, Auditdata A/S, has for more than 25 years been successfully providing state of the art technology solutions within Audiology healthcare domain worldwide. Our software and hardware products help people breaking their hearing loss physiological and psychological barriers to significantly improve their life quality.
We are pioneers and #1 choice for hearing care professionals because we care!
As a member of Auditdata’s development group, you will become part of the software team developing sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology distribution chains. Your main responsibilities will be developing, managing and optimizing continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) processes including but not limited to managing release process & its automation, supporting development environments and configurations in Microsoft Azure cloud, consult internal & external customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling; CI/CD etc. You will be a main player defining our new DevOps setup together with development teams and a team-members in Canada.
Our succesful candidate has/is:
- Great communication skills to be able to collaborate with development teams across different locations for delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
- Able to find solutions to complex issues, “outside the box thinking”
- Experienced in handling changing requirements within limited time frame
- Always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest tools
- Familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Hold a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud, AzureDevOps:
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure Kubernetes, Azure SQL, Azure Storage Account
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Experience with Azure Active Directory basics:
- Azure AD authentication
- Users and groups
- Experience in setting up CI/CD for .NET projects by managing, developing, and building CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Check code quality
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation
- PowerShell scripting for custom tasks automation
- Environments strategy understanding 5+ years of Microsoft technologies experience.
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.