July 10, 2020
Auditdata is on a journey to create tomorrow’s software company for audiologists and hearing care professionals. We are looking for a strong project manager to lead implementation projects for our hospital and private retail enterprise customers, and to contribute to the overall development of our Professional Services organization in general.
Auditdata builds and delivers software solutions and audiometric measurement equipment for hearing care providers around the world. We make sure that our customers get the full value from our solutions through tailored implementation projects that involve software configuration, hardware setup and user training.
The projects are run by an Auditdata project manager, who plans and coordinates the effort with implementation managers, training managers and the software development group if changes are required in the customer solution. After successful implementation, the project manager also ensures a smooth handover to the Customer Care team, who looks after our customers and support them in their day-to-day use.
About the job
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering successful customer projects, including:
- Cooperating with customers, pre-sales and development to clearly define project deliverables
- Creating project management plans and statements of work (SOW) for tenders and won projects
- Monitoring and following-up on project execution versus plan
- Understanding technical solutions and involving relevant colleagues at the right time and in the right way
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with customer stakeholders to keep them satisfied.
In addition to day-to-day project management and delivery, you will contribute to the continued development of our Professional Services organization by keeping an overview of ongoing projects, building and maintaining standard project delivery models, project templates, project system and KPI’s based on industry best-practices.
As Project Manager, you will report to our VP of Customer Success and have formal project delivery responsibility. The role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark and may require travel in the Nordics for a few days each month.
- You are structured and pro-active, taking full ownership of the projects that you drive
- You are a strong influencer, who is comfortable navigating between many stakeholders at once
- You are a natural team player, who can effectively bring people together to deliver on a shared mission
- You are customer- and result-focused, and you will go the extra mile to deliver beyond expectations
- You are ambitious and open to growing with us over time, potentially into a future leadership position
- You don’t need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology, but you are naturally curious and like to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the end-user
- Minimum 3-4 years of project management experience (ideally in IT implementation projects)
- Ideally 1-2 years in a role as team lead with some managerial responsibility
- Relevant master’s degree, e.g. IT, engineering, project management (technical knowledge is a plus)
- Well-versed in both agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
- Fluent written and spoken English (fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus)
Founded in 1992, Auditdata excels in providing solutions for hearing care professionals globally. Software is at the core of what we do. Our business extends to the whole world – from Greenland to New Zealand – with offices in Denmark, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. We are on a mission to create the hearing care of tomorrow. Today.