April 29, 2020
Auditdata is on a journey to create tomorrow’s software company for audiologists and hearing care professionals – and we are looking for a strong Head of Professional Services that can actively lead and contribute to our new Professional Services organization.
Auditdata builds and delivers software and measurement devices for hearing aid clinics around the world. We ensure that our customers get the full value from our solutions through tailored implementation projects that involve software configuration, hardware setup and user training.
Each project is run by an Auditdata Project Manager, who plans and coordinates the effort between our implementation managers, training managers and the software development group if changes are required in the customer solution. The newly formed Professional Services organization is our home for all customer projects.
About the job
As Senior Project Leader, you will have the ultimate responsibility to drive Professional Services function forward by delivering customer projects within the expected time, quality and budget.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Cooperation with presales and development functions to meet customer expectations as to deliveries and outcomes, while keeping the customer satisfaction on the high level
- Build up and maintain project delivery models, project templates, project system and KPI’s based on industry best practices
- Take on responsibility as a “playing coach” for several projects yourself.
- Manage 8-people team across locations to deliver globally to the customers
As a Project Lead, you will report to our VP Customer Success and have formal project delivery and people responsibility. The role is based in Taastrup, Denmark and requires international travel for couple of days a month.
- You are structured and pro-active that design and implement efficient processes.
- You are a team player, who is comfortable navigating between many stakeholders at once.
- You are a strong people leader and communicator, who is effective at bringing people together and fostering a collaborative and results-oriented team environment.
- You are customer- and result-focused, and you will go the extra mile to make things happen and deliver on and beyond expectations.
- You don’t need to have years of experience with hearing aids and audiology, but you are naturally curious and like to understand technical solutions and how they create value for the end-user.
- Min 3-4 years of project management experience
- 1-2 years in a role as team lead with some managerial responsibility.
- Relevant master’s degree, e.g. IT, engineering, business administration, or else.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.