iPad hearing screeners have provided an affordable, reliable, but simple way to test or screen people’s hearing in the last few years. This guide outlines the most efficient way of using hearing screeners to gain and pre-qualify clients, help forecast next month’s appointments, and expand your outreach to clients.
A beginner's guide to gain and pre-qualify leads with iPad hearing screeners
Could this guide be relevant for you?
Take our short test and find out if our guide could help you get started with hearing screeners.
Are you curious about using an iPad hearing screener?
Would you like to generate more leads with less effort?
Do you want to broaden the reach for meeting clients without the cost of opening more outlets?
Do you have a lot of prospects coming in with no hearing loss?
Would you like to do email campaigns to leads separate from clients?
Maybe you’re not ready for our guide yet... It looks like our guide is not a 100% match for you. But it might be worth giving it a try. You never know...
Our guide is definitely for you. From your answers, it’s clear that this guide would help you learn how hearing screeners can gain and pre-qualify leads. Sign up today and get started.
What will you learn from this guide?
- How and where can you use hearing screeners?
- How to set up a screener for success?
- An example of a hearing screening flow
- How can you manage and follow-up on leads and prospects?
- How can you track the outcome of your hearing screener investment?
Slide to take a sneak peek of the guide.
More about this guide:
A hearing screener by Auditdata offers a simple audiometry test typically installed on an iPad. It can be used as a handheld tablet or secured in a standalone booth type set-up.
The solution provides an accurate, compliant hearing test and can be used to screen for hearing loss anywhere. This device offers audiology businesses real benefits as it allows pre-qualification of leads and expansion of the geographical footprint without the costly infrastructure investment of opening new clinics.
The intelligent use of Auditdata iPad hearing screener can allow a business to:
- Pre-qualify clients to make sure that the lead booked for an appointment has a hearing loss
- Help forecast next month’s appointments and conversion
- Broaden the reach for meeting clients without the cost of opening more outlets
- Open up for email communication with leads and prospects by giving a consent (GDPR)
- Expand internal resource optimization through ease of use for non-audiologists
- Help audiologists have a foundation to talk about during the interview
- Open up for partnerships to assess hearing as part of a health check
What a hearing screening looks like in practice