January 8, 2020
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
– Do you care about developing products that can change people’s life for better?
– Are you passionate about data, business intelligence and analytics?
– Do you know what “hygge” means?😊
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, then Auditdata is looking for you — talented, proactive and compassionate Database Administrator to join our international team in Kyiv office.
Danish company, Auditdata A/S, has for more than 25 years been successfully providing state of the art technology solutions within Audiology healthcare domain worldwide. Our software and hardware products help people breaking their hearing loss physiological and psychological barriers to significantly improve their life quality.
We are pioneers and #1 choice for hearing care professionals because we care!
As a member of Auditdata’s development group, you will work across all product portfolio within the Database and analytics team and focus on maintaining all database and analytics activities both internal and on customer side according to Agile best practices. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing SQL Server databases, including clustering and load balancing applications
- Developing, configuring and maintaining database servers and processes, including troubleshooting, data migration and backup/recovery
- Monitoring system’s health and performance
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real time
- Providing suggestions for data architecture, solutions and improvements
- Refining and automating regular processes, tracking issues, and documenting changes
- Ensuring auditing and controls are in place to establish appropriate access
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Being knowledgeable of content and intent of customer SLA’s, manage customer projects accordingly
- Provide support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
Our succesful candidate has/is:
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Data Science, IT or equivalent or equivalent technical education
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Experience in data modelling, database development methodology, techniques and programming (PL/SQL & SQL)
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience with Windows server, including Active Directory, command-line tools, configuration management, monitoring & back-up technologies
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, who can collaborate globally across all teams
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Exceptionally organized, good time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, good fit to Agile environment where autonomy and trust are high
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation of 24 business days to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.