January 8, 2020
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
– Do you care about developing products that can change people’s life for better?
– Are you passionate about application development?
– Do you know what “hygge” means?😊
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, then Auditdata is looking for you — talented, proactive and compassionate software engineer to join our international team in Kyiv office.
Auditdata A/S for more than 25 years now has been successfully providing state of the art technology solutions within Audiology healthcare domain worldwide. Our software and hardware products help people breaking their hearing loss physiological and psychological barriers to significantly improve their life quality.
We are pioneers and #1 choice for hearing care professionals!
As a member of Auditdata’s development group, you will become part of the software team developing sophisticated enterprise solutions for audiology clinic chains.
- Become part of the core team designing and developing new web/mobile-based applications/components across all product portfolio
- Work with existing teams to synchronize and ensure features are released on time, in coordinated manner and good quality
- Contribute to product transformation strategy (from desktop to web, mobile)
- Maintain web components when they have been deployed
- Work with Azure cloud and databases
Our succesful candidate has/is:
- Great communication skills to be able to collaborate with development teams across different locations for delivering high-end software solutions to the customers
- Able to find solutions to complex issues, “outside the box thinking”
- Experienced in handing flexible software architecture and changing requirements
- Always focused on updating your own and your team’s knowledge with the latest and greatest technologies and tools
- Good team player, familiar with working according to the SCRUM methodology or similar Agile processes
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Hold a M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, IT or similar.
- Experience in Coding C# / ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of using cloud service in Microsoft Azure and MS SQL
- Designing & building web/mobile applications from scratch
- Solid knowledge in architecture & design, OOP, OOD and TDD as well as Rest
- Service MS SQL development and optimization experience
- Familiarity with Microservices and Restful architecture
- Long-term, secure engagement in the stable PRODUCT company
- Scandinavian management style and culture
- Great company values and ethics
- Full cycle SW/HW product development according to high business standards
- Professional development (incl. related certifications)
- Educational opportunities (paid trainings & courses)
- Friendly family-like, “hygge” atmosphere:) with regular social activities & team-buildings
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Annual paid vacation to support healthy work/life balance
- Modern office facilities in central Kyiv
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.