December 11, 2019
Auditdata is looking for an enthusiastic person capable of filling a role as a training and support specialist in Australia. The desired candidate will be part of Auditdata’s Professional Service team, who provides implementation, training and support to customers and the primary focus will be practice management (Aurora). The ideal candidate will have a solid insight into the systems that are typically used in audiology clinics and will be a great communicator, preferably with a training background.
Auditdata (www.auditdata.com) is a Danish company headquartered in Copenhagen and regional offices around the world. Auditdata develops advanced hearing practice management software as well as innovative fitting and measurement equipment, which is supplied internationally to both public and private audiological clinics and hearing aid dispensers.
- Customer implementation of Aurora solutions
- Deliver high quality internal and external training to customers, partners and super users
- Provide second line support to customers and partners including support in resolving complex audiology issues
- Handle customer training, tickets and communicate product updates with high customer satisfaction.
- Maintenance of user guide documentation
- Perform customer training (new, super/end users, partners etc.), perform demos on- and off-site
- Handle customer implementations
- Handle customer requests via email, phone and channels
- Handle customer input within a support system according to Auditdata’s service procedures
- Document solutions, maintain and expand the product knowledge bases along with troubleshooter, user guides and training materials
- Testing new product releases
- Handle customer hardware service request according to Auditdata procedures
- Obtain customer feedback from implementations
- Product knowledge with the ability to cover Simply Hearing Aurora plus other products over time
- Proactive, patient, service minded with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Practical work experience with audiological processes, including hearing loss measurement and hearing aid fitting.
- A BSc in audiology or equivalent
- Experience in a Training role
- Willing to work from home
- Available for frequent business trips
- Full clean driving license
At Auditdata, we offer private and public audiology clinics a market leading software and service solution that empowers customers to release the power of data to run the best possible operation and achieve better outcomes for patients. Named Auditdata One, our solution integrates smart audiometry and practice management with business analytics and customer insights. Around the world more than 2,500 private hearing clinics and 650 hospital-based audiology practices currently rely on our software. Auditdata was founded in 1992 in Denmark and has expanded into six locations around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Ukraine. Across these locations, we now employ nearly 100 people.